Monday, September 10

How to pass admission interview of university, college or school


I will tell you 8 points to pass the undergraduate admission interview
So, this thing can only be told by someone who has given an interview at any university, doesn’t matter failed or pass of some reasons. If he’s failed he would have more experience, if he is passed in interview he would have less experience. Because he will tell you things to do,  not the things not to do. A failed in interview person will tell you things that you should not do



.University Admission Interview
I’m telling you all these cause I’ve failed in interview and I know my mistakes. Before starting points few basic things I will highlight is never get nervous, talk like they are your friends or  you know them from a long time, take it as simple questioning, they are not killing you just want to know about you. If you shiver, you are fail. Be confident enough to have eye contact and sit easily always, have a good perfume, from your gesture you should look like a student and should be giving fresh feeling, your voice should be normal. You should greet them at entering the room and keep an easy smile on your face, everything is okay.

1. Get some bunch of best words to describe you
The discussion will start something like, so you are the visitor? who visited my website? tell me something about yourself!
I mean to say they will ask you So “You are blah? Tell me something about yourself?”
Be prepare that what describes you best
2. What you like is what  they’ll ask you about
Always keep in this thing in mind, if you let them know that you like Pepsi, they’ll ask you how it is manufactured, who is the owner of Pepsi and where’s the factory! So be careful about what you tell them about your interest or likes.
3. Respect your city and your previous institution
This is one of the very important factor, as the first question to cope with for me was that
“In matric, you have got A grade. In Inter you have got C, WHY?”
It was quite difficult for me, but then I said “Cause we have got no merit”. I did the very first mistake but disrespecting the previous institute and city too. Because obviously the city management is the responsible for it. We seriously have no merit over here but I should not have told this would made them feel better. Because they think like he has studied from this institute, if he’s disrespecting it, tomorrow he would disrespect our institute. So he’s unsafe in regards with reputation of university. LETS REJECT.
No matter what goes on you’ve to respect from the city you’ve came from, from the institute you have studied from.
By the right way to cope with such question is just to reply “Family problems”. Usually people do mistake by answering “Cause of pay” to the question “Why do you want to change the job?” or “Why did you leave previous job?”
4. Keep your goal straight
Keeping your goal straight is another point for to win in interview. They can wander you in other things. Let’s suppose you have a gun, they check your aiming! Is it still on red dot if they try to dodge you? Keep your view and goal straight. They asked me “so you want to do major in psychology?” (Well, I selected psychology when I was filling the form where it says you can change your major later on). I had to tell them that “Yes, psychology” instead I said “No, I’ve changed my mind to major in economics”. Second big mistake that I did.
They further asked me “where did you change your mind? sitting outside?” to which I replied “No, long ago, I’ve also prepared for economics”. When I sit and think about what I answer I really laugh on myself. By the way, it is called getting professionally confused which drives them to ask questions about Economics and I failed to answer them.
5. Are you social?
As I already told you that interviewers want to observe you in minimum quantity of time. They will ask you question through which you can let them know how social are you. They can ask you like How do you spare your free time? What are your activities?
6. Extra activites
It is not only about where your knowledge lies, it is also about how are you living your life. They’ll also ask you about sports and things like it. These little things matters a lot. Obviously a person who do sports is more social than the person who don’t do sports. Because you have matches with different people, you have a team, friends of team and so on. It also show you how active are you. Obviously no one would like to give admission to a lazy buddy.
7. What happens if they can’t judge me from current questions
It happens sometimes when you are a geek. When interviewers are failed to observe you with current questions or time, they’ll ask you about your previous interest. Like what was your favourite subject in matriculation? be careful about this.
8. No place for son of poor or scholarship guys
What am I talking? Oh well! I said very right. Even if you are willing to get scholarship from that university, don’t even speak a single word about it unless you have your name up on the admission register. No one would want to lose money to give education to someone for free. Yes you can do it once you are inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment